Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ow!

I haven't had to make lots of copies in a long, long while. In my previous job incarnation, I had access to a discount printing center where I could get the low, low, price even for my rescue work.

Well, I naively ran off to make copies for a booth I'll be manning Friday and Saturday in Albany and didn't even bother to check the per copy price. I mean, how much could a measly 300 copies be? (Do the math, Susan. It's far more than "300" when one "copy" was two pages, double-sided).

Over $50, that's how much!

I'll be taking darned good care of these copies, you can be sure. If someone wants the two-page double-sided one, I want to see cat fur stuck on their clothing as proof of serious commitment (joking)!

1 comment:

amygatos said...

Hi,
I work for an online printer, email me if you ever need lower rates and I can see what can be done.
Amy
>^..^<