Thursday, May 11, 2006

Humane Society of Schuyler County Meeting Tonight

I'll be speaking at the HSSC monthly meeting tonight in Watkins Glen at 7:00 if any of my T-burg folks have time to trot over the hills to hang out. The HSSC home page has a little blurb about their meetings.

The library is on Decatur Street. I'm told you'll have to overshoot it to get into the parking lot. "It's a low, brown and green building that looks a bit like an Adironack lodge. You'll probably see the sign for the racing library, which is in the same building. The entrance is around back."

I've got my Powerpoint. I've got my equipment. I could even bring kittens (but I won't--I'm sure they have enough of their own to worry about!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI
I may try and get up there tonight at 7. I have never really heard you speak to a group - bet I can learn something. and bring you the TRAP!
NancyC

Anonymous said...

I plan to be there. It would be nice if other Tburg area people were there. I'd like to meet some other people in this area who are working with feral cat colonies.

Wildrun said...

Hey Nancy. Schuyler is the group who needs the traps, so if you bring it tonight, then they can keep it for their big trapping effort coming up right away.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting presentation last night, Susan. I learned a lot and look forward to putting what I learned to use. It was good to meet you, too. Thanks!