Monday, July 02, 2007

Midnight gift in my email...

It's 12:50 am and I was sitting down to blog about the very enjoyable Coffee and Kittens we had today (we even had two dog visitors) but checked my email first. And found this, from Donna, which she made today. Adopters take note! Your sweetheart may be in here:




Donna, thank you so much. I have to say...I am wordless. It never ceases to astound me the great many unexpected gifts we receive from people...gifts of time, of thought, of love. The people find and care about our little barn in the boonies, and the street cats and backroad cats that find their way here, well, it makes me wonder why I ever assumed that "no one cares." So many people care. There are so many incredible people in the world.

9 comments:

Niobium said...

wonderful video!

Anonymous said...

Geat! It's a beautiful tribute to your business and a great marketing tool.

Anonymous said...

I loved it.It made me tear up.Donna's an angel.

Unknown said...

What a great video. Gives viewers a good idea of how well cared for the cats are. Thanks Susan.

Anonymous said...

Wow. . . words fail me. Beautiful video

Singapore Community Cat said...

Just beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! It is good to have talanted friends.Great way to show people what you do!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

I confess the video made me tear up :o

Donna is so talented and this was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Donna's talents never cease, and never cease to amaze me. This is absolutely beautiful!