Sunday, July 15, 2007

Did a lot of work in the "cat room" today.

I painted two walls, which came out looking more like cream than lavender. I think I'll get a darker shade for the long wall. I also replaced the carpeting on the scratching posts (finally!) and replaced that beat up wooden box on the wall near the cat box with a wooden crate instead. I took some photos, but it was so late the light was lousy, so I'll try again tomorrow.

I always tell people that if they are interested in one of the shy cats, they'll need to come at night. For all you visitors who have never seen any of the cats in the "cat room" actually out of their wall beds and on the floor, here you go:



They get braver after dark! Even little Bug! (the white with black cat).

3 comments:

auntie p said...

Good work!

Who is that very furry and very plump cat in shades of grey in the picture?

Wildrun said...

That would be Fluffy!
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=4821782
Hopefully that link will fit. If not, go to wildrun.petfinder.com, click on cats for adoption, and look for Fluffy.

Anonymous said...

They're lovely and obviously well cared for. Bless you for your work.