Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Petsincredible Cat Adoption DVD


I love free stuff. However, I've learned to resist most of it lately, because I just don't have room in my life for more "stuff." So when USEFUL free stuff comes along, I am all over it.

Petsincredible has Your Adopted Cat DVDs for shelters and rescue groups to give to their adopters, and they are a good deal. I believe 100 DVDs end up being something like $125 with shipping. And the DVDs are really good. When I was sent a sample from work, I popped it into my computer to watch, thinking "I really should be a good girl and check this out." Well, to my surprise, I got a good solid hour of great advice for new cat owners, and I resolved I'd purchase a batch so every adopter got one. Well....I didn't get around to it. Then Petfinder and Animal Planet had a promotion about two weeks ago. Put a banner link (see right column) for Animal Planet Pet Video (which links to training and behavior videos) on your web site, and get 100 free DVDS, with no shipping.

And here they are. I am psyched.

So volunteers and past adopters, feel free to come take one when you visit! And all new adopters will get one. If you want to view the content without having to have a DVD, it's available on the Petvideo.com/Animal Planet Pet Video web page (click below, and look left for video segments).

No comments: