Sunday, June 10, 2007

More decent photos!

Wings:



Tiger Tom:


Kitty Corn (doesn't he look gorgeous? If you knew what a scraggly little feral kitten he was when he came here...)


Dustin:


Finally a decent shot of Dude! I was ditching a ton of crappy shots of him (Mr. Alligator Face is not particularly photogenic) when I realized if I cropped this one it actually was rather nice! Even if he is showing off his formidable claws. But that fits his formidable attitude. And here, for a little nostalgia, is Dude the night he arrived with us after being rescued by the neighbors

It's hard to believe it's the same cat, isn't it?


We may get that Petfinder site updated yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty Corn looks like my Oliver!

I had to send my two babes to the country to retire when I relocated here to San Diego.

Is he up for adoption?

*sings* Kitty cat corn, but I don't care, Kitty cat corn, but I don't, Kitty cat Corn but I don't care, something something something...

Anonymous said...

I blogged him - hope you don't mind that I lolcat'd him.

http://www.felyne.com/stalkings/2007/06/i_can_has_cheez.html