Thursday, August 10, 2006

Two more find homes...


Valarie and her husband, who turn out the nicest rescued kittens in the world, have tracked down a home for Caspar and Cassie. These two kittens are total lovebugs (origin: abandoned at roadside) and their new owner will be veeeery lucky! We now have seven kittens in foster homes, and four here. The four here are not yet ready for adoption. I've got a couple interested in Jack and Tristen (formerly Georgie and Domino--foster homes often change the kittens' names, and that's fine), so I'll reel in four for a viewing this week.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

What a cute kitty ! How can someone leave kittens on a roadside ? It's disgusting but exists everywhere. Over here (Belgium) my girlfriend found some day 4 kitten in a garbidge can ! and the white cat we had before Arthur was picked up by my neighbor's daughter walking alone along the main street of Waterloo ! Only 5 weeks old. Why don't cat owners not have their cats spayed. I am preaching for that all the time I can.

Anonymous said...

Susan, thanks for stopping by with your kind thoughts about Arnie. I appreciate it. We're going to bury his ashes with those of my cat, Jack (his best friend!)in the yard over at our new house. We'll put my husband's Saint Francis statue next to their graves.