Sunday, February 05, 2006

Where do you blog?


Yes, it's 1:10 am, and this is my usual blogging environment. And damn it, yes, that is a fully lit little Christmas tree back there, in February. The rest of the decorations were down on New Years weekend, but I demanded my right to retain the "cat tree," which I brought in from the cat facility after the open house. Tomorrow I will pack it away, and we will begin the long slow trudge to spring. More below... Posted by Picasa

Shall I start a meme? Take a photo of where you most often blog, and post it on your site! I will tag some folks in the morning.

4 comments:

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Is that 3 or 4 cats, with you? 3 on the sofa, but it looks like it could be a fourth kitty near the tree?

Wildrun said...

Just three in the picture. The shadows under the tree is the woodpile. The woodstove is to the right, out of the frame. Three is about max for the couch, or things start to get hissy.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Thanks! I wasn't to sure :)

muse said...

I took up your idea and posted a couple of pics on my blog. :) Only 2 of my 5 cats are shown