Friday, November 11, 2005

Your mom would warn you against him

OK. Go to mypetbeans.com A. First you will laugh over remembering the jumping beans of your youth. I think a somewhat-wealthier-than-I-was friend gave me one, once. B. Then you'll feel bad for the poor beans. C. Then you'll get bored and wait to see what happens if you just let the weird guy talk himself out. Then you'll start playing with the cursor and realize he follows it with his eyes.

Then you'll put the cursor on his nose...

Time to go to bed. It's way too late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! Gotta love jumping beans...
The "guy" on that site reminds me of this talking cat e-card that I have frequently sent to friends/family. You can make it say anything (with mixed results). Kind of cute.
http://tinyurl.com/8es3k