Saturday, November 12, 2005

Baby food? Baby food!


I've been using baby food to help tame Scarecrow. The problem is, every cat in the facility has been tamed using baby food (kitty ambrosia). Persephone especially loves the stuff. You can't even say the words "baby food" aloud in her hearing without having her underfoot. I usually give in and give her some. Sometimes I open a jar just for her, she loves it so.

Should you want to bring a gift, chicken or turkey baby food is on our "must have" list. At almost a dollar for a tiny jar, it is expensive but vital stuff.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty Malt is the drug of choice at our house. I can be giving one cat some KM, and instantly am swarmed with the other two.

georg said...

Have you tried mixing chicken or turkey in a blender with a dollop of boullion of applesauce to make your own baby food?

Anonymous said...

I wonder why they love it so much?! :o)