Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday morning cats















I got up bright and early (well, it could have been earlier) to set the traps, and discovered I was being watched by this little guy (girl?). I retired to my truck to watch and he crept over to the porch. Hmmmmm....no food in the bowl. What are these trap things? However, like a dolt, I'd forgotten to put any lead-in bait after I re-baited this morning, so he spent all his time sniffing around the back and then went back to the porch to wait hopefully for his normal breakfast. Sorry, guy. No breakfast unless you go in the trap! Of course he ran off into the bushes when I returned to properly bait the traps.

I then went to pick up paint and almost wasn't able to get any from K-mart, as they don't mix exterior paint this time of year. But the paint guy was kind enough to find what I needed and mix some up for me anyway. So I have both green and beige paint for the shelters, and it will be nice to get those done!

No comments: