Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kitten monsters...but cute ones

Today, Saturday, will be a day of getting things done. I need to get photos of all these kittens to update their Petfinder pages. Their current photos show them as little furballs. I need to follow-up with people who have been emailing about adopting. Things are getting so confusing that I think I need to build an Excel spreadsheet to keep track!

Sunday I plan to be open for adoptions for anyone crazy enough to come all this way to see a kitten they can't pick up yet (because they won't be fixed until next week). Local adopters can take a kitten on foster-to-adopt, and they need to relinquish the kitten when his or her spay/neuter appointment comes up.

Don't you want to have this little paper-shredder in your life?



Yes, Kathy, that is your envelope. Your slings arrived, and I'll post on them today!

4 comments:

Connie, Orlando said...

Thank you. I thought only I had a kitten monster. I'm considering putting bitter apple spray on my nose so Cagney will stop biting it when I'm trying to go to sleep. Or maybe I can distract her with a padded envelope...it's worth a try.

A few Good Cats said...

She definitely has spirit!

Chrissykat said...

Cute is right! Pretty Darned cute ones at that!!!

Fawn (Skat the Cat) said...

She is a pretty cute monster! Kittens usually do that may be because they want to catch our attention. So Cute...