Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trying to decide if I should go to the Community Business Showcase


The last few years I have gone to the Spencer Community Business Showcase. So many people go, but I'm always surprised how few people I know, myself. Last year was fun because more friends visited. I did also get an adoption from it--not that day, but later.

Arthur was last year's poster kitty. Alas, he is still here. I thought this year I would take Portia, given how friendly she is. Arthur was a little nervous last year. Portia probably wouldn't mind being carted around the room in my arms.

Will any local folks come by and say hi? It really is fun to walk through. I may take the pop-up nylon cage, instead of hauling along the heavy metal one. But I haven't yet decided if I will go.

It is Sunday March 6.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should go. I noticed last yer was a far different crowd than the previous year. You never know what this year will bring.

c said...

i think i have to go to a recital. :(

Anonymous said...

Susan,

If you do go, please let me know, as I'll be at Light on the Hill, just up the road, and the retreat ends around 2:45.

Alice