Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Countdown to New Years!

Party time at Wildrun!

Yes, I have a real life, and I will be going out for a quick drink with friends tomorrow early evening. However, for Midnight Hour I will be here with the Wildrun cats with a real live countdown!

Don't have anything else to do? Have a party with a computer nearby? Log in at 11:40 pm for a 3, 2, 1 countdown, one post every ten minutes, with our Wildrun cats, photos of their fun tomorrow night, great posts from across the Rescue Blogging world, and thank you's to our adopters, fosterers, supporters, and friends.

See you tomorrow night, 11:40 eastern time. See, now you have a reason to stay up. Pour a glass of wine, grab a cat, and join us.

Don't forget! And if you have a blog and are blogging tomorrow night, let me know and I'll link you!

If you can't make it, we wish you a wonderful New Year!

Susan and the cats for Wildrun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Great blog, I love cats and the work you do! =)
Happy new year!
greeting from Norway! :)

JMKH said...

I will grab 2 cats and be there!