Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's all water under the bridge...


What a grey, grey week, in more ways than one.

I'm sorry I've been in absentia. Things have been happening, on a cat level, but I've been too tired to blog on them. Sammy went to the vet (more later, he's fine, just old), and I took along Barley, one of the two kittens rescued by the volunteer couple who were going to adopt Ben. I didn't even think to take a photo of her, and she is a cute little calico Manx. I'll get a shot of Sammy and fill you in on his story tomorrow.

I promise "wild cat blogging" next week instead of moaning about my life. Because on Monday there is a public meeting about this "city within a city"...and guess where my cats live? I've managed the cats in that area for fourteen years, but have only been able to manage it because it's a non-residential area. How many lost pets and feral kittens will I have to deal with when a thousand people move in?

And busy or not, I will be at that public meeting.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

the "city" link links to two articles, one sports related, one about turning 50.
I guess we're all dealing with the fallout from population pressure, and a newly arrogant government (we can do what we want, or, NINE-ELEVEN!)