Saturday, October 20, 2007

Coming out from under my rock...

We had visitors from Waverly today, who are planning to fix the cats on their street, and also ran out to vaccinate and worm a kitten that will be transferred to us once I'm done traveling next week (if he doesn't worm his way into is rescuers hearts...) They have a mom cat and two kittens living under their porch. Well, now just one kitten, since they snagged one and have him living in their bathroom. He's tamed up nicely and he's going to be a lovely fellow.

Look at this kitten. What a cutie.

Aw, crap, Blogger is having issues with photos. Maybe later. Sorry! Trust me, he's really cute! He's a longfurred cream kitten with beautiful eyes.

Postnote: Here he is!

1 comment:

WereBear said...

Gosh, he IS a cutie.

I just came across your blog a couple months back. I used to work cat rescue myself, though now life has taken some turns and I'm in an apartment now.

Between some nice cat blogs like yours and getting a new kitten, I was inspired to start my own blog:

http://wayofcats.blogspot.com

And have linked to you on my blog.

Also, I built a Cat Personality quiz:

http://www.selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=catmatch

and if you like it and are interested, you could put it on your blog, I'd be glad to supply the proper HTML for you.

My specialty, back in the day, was rehoming adult cats, and this got me into proper matching so the cat and the people would be happy.

That's what led me into making a Select Smart quiz to condense my knowledge in a useful way.

Thanks for being an inspiration!