Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Portia



Sweet Portia is all fattened and glossed up, ready for a home. I had one inquiry about her from someone who lost a declawed black cat this summer. I sent this video off to them. Another person saw the "found" post on Craigslist and emailed about adopting her. I sent them off our application. She doesn't like other cats so needs to go where she will be the one and only center of someones universe. I'm not sure how she does with dogs. Perhaps I should subject poor Molly as the dog test. We'll see! But she sure is an easy keeper. Uses the box, never makes a mess, eats up her dry food, no fuss at all. And she will cuddle with her back against your chest in bed, and purr and purr and purr....

4 comments:

Chrissykat said...

What a sweet loving purr box she is! Such a great video. Someone will be very lucky to have her in their lives. Good luck on her applications!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, wow! Portia looks great ... and what a sweetie-pie! We are purring and praying that she finds a forever home real soon.

las794 said...

She's beautiful. :)

possumlady said...

Wow, what a stunner she is!! I'd LOVE to add her to my black cat collection, since I'm down to only three black cats now (from four). But, alas, too many cats, and too far away.

I wish you and Portia the best of luck in finding the purrfect forever home...