Sunday, August 01, 2010

BlogPaws gathering in NYC

Hey, I can't make it, but maybe some of my fellow bloggers can. There is going to be a gathering of northeastern pet bloggers this coming weekend in New York City. If you are on Facebook, you can learn more here.

Jane writes:

Hi all! I finally decided to get off my behind and arrange the first pet bloggers get-together for those of us who live in the tri-state area. This is scheduled for the weekend of BlogHer so please invite any other pet bloggers you know who are coming to the area to join us! I expect it to be a nice, small get-togethe...r given that there's not too many of us pet bloggers around, but it should be fun and dog-friendly!

The plan is to meet at 81st and Central Park West Saturday, August 7th at noon. We'll then go into the park and find a nice spot for a picnic, some fun, etc. I thought it would be especially fun if we did a potluck sort of thing so if you RSVP yes please let us know what you might bring to share. Sharing stuff can be for humans, canines (or kitties if we have some adventurous ones) and whoever comes up with something that works for both will get double-points. ;-) Since we'll be sharing, please try to RSVP accurately.

Friends (furry and otherwise) are welcome and very much encouraged so spread the word. I hope to see you there!

If you are not on Facebook and want to attend, let me know and I'll track down another contact for Jane.

2 comments:

Jane H said...

Thanks for helping to spread the word Susan! :-)

Muskan Dua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.