Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I think I'm in love....



No, I'm not buying it....now.

But when I do buy a new vehicle in a few years, I will be seriously considering this little baby. 25 mpg, between $21,000-23,000. I can haul things, and I can live in the darned thing when I'm on the road. No more tents, no more hotel rooms. Just pay for a camp site and throw open the doors. One-day trips would take no work at all (and one-day trips are really I can fit in with all these cats). The one question is, how it handles in the snow with studded snow tires on.

And I could do off-site adoptions out of it as well.

Wouldn't it be great as a hybrid? But then it would be $30,000. Dream on...

Post Note: "but what IS it" Nancy asks in comments. :) It's a Ford Transit Connect. Yes, I know, it's a Ford. :) And by the way, Ford? The reason I didn't link to your page for this vehicle is that your media on the landing page loads too damned slow. Give me a break, it's a work truck not a Mustang, you know?

3 comments:

Nancy Cusumano said...

Yes, but what IS it??

compcat said...

Petconnection has it in a review as a possible "dog car".

cathy said...

A FORD !