Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year last year

....we had the pom pom drop and introduced the cats to champagne.

I've afraid I'm not ambitious enough this year to post every ten minutes up until midnight. This year, after a wonderful dinner out with my friends, I'm going to curl up by the fire with my feline associates, and ring in a quiet and happy 2010.

I wish you all a wonderful evening, and a bright and hopeful New Year's Day.

Oh heck. It's not New Year's without a little kitty participation!









Now! Have a wonderful 2010, and thank you for all your kindness in 2009.

(Thanks, Maxies, for the beads. Thanks, girls, for keeping me alive this year!)

2 comments:

cathy said...

the second photo is a cutie. have a wonderful new year.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Looks like all had a great time :) Happy new year!