Sunday, July 27, 2008

Totalily Water Gardens

I couldn't travel for work without the help of Tim and Donna of Totalily Water Gardens. They care for the cats when I wander across the U.S.

When mom was up for her birthday, we stopped by Totalily during a break between central NYS thunderstorms. I thought I had taken more photos of their beautiful ponds and gardens, but appears I got to yakking too much!






They are located between Spencer and Candor on Route 96, and it's well worth the trip. The wonderful thing about water gardening is that you can start at this time of the year. If you go to a greenhouse now to upgrade your terrestrial window boxes, you'll find that pickings are pretty thin. But if you want to add a water garden, you'll find everything you could want and need at Totalily.

Or go just to dream. :)

No comments: