Friday, May 30, 2008

Back from New Jersey

Yes, I left for three days and did not tell you all. I realize I have been MIA. Today at work meetings we were talking about blogging, and there I was stressing how important it is for daily visitors to see something new each day. But I myself haven't blogged for a week!

Our vp has three dogs, and we met at her house. Mojo was rescued from Hurricane Katrina. My cats are now sniffing me with wrinkled noses.



I decided on the way home that rather than stop at my favorite grill to eat (my previous distraction to get me all the way home to Spencer awake) that I would do something I would have done eight years ago before I forgot who I was...go for a hike.

I have driven through the Delaware Water Gap countless times and always thought "I should stop" to walk a bit of the Appalachian Trail. But I've always been "too busy" and "had to get home."

Today I stopped. I couldn't hike for long, but it was a pretty spot.





No comments: