Thursday, November 09, 2006

We are still here, really!

I hate it when days go by without a post. The company I work with was acquired (with mutual agreement and well-wishes) by another company. This doesn't change my job much, but did mean a different computer, a different email system...you don't realize how much an email system becomes a part of you until you have to switch to another! So here are some kitties (I hope I have some photos in My Pictures):

Dustin, such a pretty girl...



Wild-eyed Charlie...



Dude ("Runs with Sissors") and Bebe...



And Bebe again!...they are getting big.



Hopefully normal posting will resume tomorrow!

2 comments:

senioritis said...

Susan, we're up in Chenango County with a feral problem that Joanna says you might help with. These are not strays or wild cats, but true ferals. Any suggestions welcome!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

I'd love to come home, all stressed and tired, and be greeted by those faces :)

Instant happiness!