Thursday, November 13, 2008

Setting boundaries and cleaning up the edges

You know how when you try to do a little of everything, you do nothing well? I've decided it's time to organize my countless ventures. Wildrun will return to what it was created for: a blog on feral rescue. I've created a second blog, Feral By Nature for friends and family who might be interested in the day-to-day. I realize that this is a bit of a nuisance to those who don't mind viewing both. To make it easier, I'll be placing a link immediately to the right for Feral By Nature, so you can just click over if you like.

That way, if someone sets a link to Wildrun elsewhere on the internet, a newcomer won't click in and find themselves in the midst of a rant about over-45-life-in-general instead of feral cats.

The cats all applaud.

No comments: