Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Why we all do what we do...Letter from Ben's Home

Dear Susan, friends, and cats,

Ben and I were sitting here thinking that we never wrote and properly thanked you for all you did for him over the last few years. Not everyone would have understood what a beautiful animal he truely is and have had the faith and good heart to keep him happy and healthy till I found him. I told you that when I lost my Fluffy 5 years ago I thought I would never find another cat that was like him. He had come from the Owego area so it must be something in the water out there, because Ben is everything I was looking for and more. He is such a beautiful boy and such a great companion. He is very good with my grand daughter and everyone that comes to visit. He sits on the porch in the mornings and watches the birds and we sit every evening and comb his beautiful coat.
Again, all I can say is thank you so much for taking care of him for the 4 years it took me to find him. You should all feel good knowing he is finally home where he belongs.

Much love,
Ben & Elaine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have issued a "Kleenex alert" for that post Susan. I am SOOO happy for Ben and SOOO very grateful to Elaine for opening her heart and home to SUCH a wonderful guy. I miss you Ben, but I hope I never see you again (you know what I mean!). Love you fluffy Benny!.....D

Parker said...

And that's why you do what you do...