Monday, January 21, 2008

How are you keeping warm?

I don't know about you, but I'M cold, okay? And so are they. Well, maybe not. It looks like all the felines are making the most of the fireplace.



From left to right:



Nick is zonked in a cat bed I threw in the bottom of my downstairs "desk." Cricket still thinks my desk chair is hers.



Squeak continues to prove he has no dignity.



Ivan, above, takes center stage.



Ditzy takes the rocker, and Nellie retires to the couch. And where are the humans? Well, I'm standing with my butt right in front of the fire, thankyouverymuch! How else do you think I could take those pictures?



Actually, Nellie and I are now sitting on the couch a good eight feet from the fire, leaving the other kitties to bubble their fat.

That's all of our house cats, except for little 4lb Norma, who lives upstairs and prefers not to come down. She's snoozing with Mark right now, I'm sure, like normal living creatures at 11:30 pm.

3 comments:

Ecocatwoman said...

Don't mean to be a pest, but your posts really make me smile. Thanks for all that you do...and I feel guilty for living in Florida and grumbling about 50 degree weather. I admire your stout heart and dedication!

Connie, Orlando

Anonymous said...

Just sent 2 days of heating money for the downstairs kitties! The cats we got from you were downstairs cats and we are ever grateful for them!

Wildrun said...

Lara, thank you so much! We have six ferals downstairs plus Lawrence, and they send a big thank you too!