Sunday, January 06, 2008

Finally!


I've been lurking for days on eBay, trying to find affordable cat beds. Not just affordable, but, shall we say, cheap. And machine washable. And cage size.

I was striking out. They were all too expensive. And the cheapest sturdy beds at local stores were around $15.00 each, and were a type of fleece I've had bad luck with. Finally it occurred to me to type in "cat bed lots" on eBay, i.e. as in wholesale lots, or more than one bed.

Bingo! I found a lot of two donut beds for around 12.00 for both, and the shipping on 3 lots (six beds) was only around $13.00. Total was less than $50.00 for six beds. Six beds should do it.

There are three more lots available. I can't vouch for the quality. What you see is what you get. The auction ends in an hour or less, but you can probably be sure they'll repost it if they aren't sold.

Criminey, I'm having a difficult time getting the URL. If interested, go to eBay.com and search for keywords: "pet bed lot" and you'll find them.

There are other lots for just over $12 as well. There is very large lot, however the shipping is really high ($60) so watch out for that one.

Post note: Whoops, here are three for around $14, but I don't know what the shipping is.

1 comment:

georg said...

If you need more of these kinds of beds for the cat shelter, let me know. I can make them.