Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sadie has left the room.



Actually, Anne helped her pass over yesterday, and I just wasn't up to posting it.

Thank you, Nancy, for your gift in her honor. Please give a hug to Jack for me.

And a thank you to all of Sadie's friends, who have shared their kind thoughts with us.

The only way I used to be able to prove I was sane was my claim to dog-caretaker-ship.

"Hey, she has 20 cats for adoption plus 8 pets cats. That's just crazy."

"Yeah, well, we do have a dog."

"Well, I guess that's OK then."

Miss you, Sadie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I imagine the quiet is very hard to adjust to right now.

Words like sorry don't seem right because she had a good life, I would rather give you a moment to think a happy memory of her, and while you're thinking of her, I'm thinking of you and your grief and wishing it not be too cruel on your heart.

Thinking of you.

Blueberry said...

I am so sorry about Sadie. It hurts a lot, I know, even with all the other animals around, she was special. She was a lucky dog to have been loved and to now be missed. We lost 2 beloved cats this year and are not really over it yet.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for your loss. I just know that you gave her the best , most loving home a dog could ever have. Hugs Bcat

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to share my hot dog with Sadie on the 4th of July. Ii'm sorry she's gone from your lives now, but remember all the special times with her.

The Lee County Clowder said...

We just drifted in from Meisha’s Meows. We didn't know Sadie, but we are sorry she has gone to the Bridge.

Sending some comforting purrrsss your way from all of us.