Saturday, August 25, 2007

Damn, it's hot, lady.



Damn, it's hot, lady. Can you do anything about this?



Yeah, I know you have all these fans. But really, it was so nice last week. Can't you turn back the dial? Thanks for letting us out of our cages so we can lay on this nice cool floor!



Oh, no fair! Those cute kittens get a ride in an air conditioned vehicle and don't have to come back again? Not fair at all! (Shakespeare, on the crate, says "take ME, take ME!")

Congrats, kittens, on your new home!!!!



Mamasita not only thinks it's hot, she has to dole out milk to her babies. She may need to move to the house tonight if the temps don't drop this evening. We don't have air conditioning, but it's significantly cooler in the Great Room.



Nick thinks it's hot, too, but won't stay in the house where it's cooler. However he's taking refuge under the picnic table because the big pine is dropping cones in the heat. And a pine cone that let loose 40 feet up is a dangerous missile.

We have been lucky this year. These are the first real "dog days" we've gotten.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Roger Baillargeon .

Just a short stop by, to let You know that I created a Cat Blog not long ago.
I wanted to get in touch with You after I started reading Your Blog, which I got hook to. I enjoy the content and it looks very professional.

My new Blog consist on featuring People's Cat Pictures on the ''Picture of the Day ''page.

Here is a sample link to show You what I'm talking about( www.up.to/catpictures )

Also the Blog feature CAT Articles and CAT Resources...

If You like the Idea Yourself, I'm inviting You to send me a Cat Picture.
I would Post the CAT Picture plus Your Blog Link with it.

For sure I would Appreciate very much if You could tell your readers about my new set-up.And feel free to mention to Your fans that I would be glad to post a photo of their Cat on my BlogSite.
Hope we stay in touch,
Regards, Roger B.



Roger Baillargeon
rogerfern99@hotmail.com

CAT-Pictures-CAT-Articles-CAT-Resources
www.pictures-of-cats-lovers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, mine are doing the same thing.I have to be careful where I step because they pick out of the ordinary places to plop.They even sprawl out in the tub and sink.But they're never too hot to snuggle in your lap.Even though I'm hot and sweaty,how can I resist?

Anonymous said...

What a nice Challenge !!!!!!!!Busby Seo Challenge