Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Paws for a Cause in Albany NY



Wildrun will be boothing it in Albany Friday and Saturday at the Paws for a Cause pet expo in Albany NY. CSEA donated their booth to a rescue, and we'll be there teaching folks about TNR. Petfinder is sending a "Our Pets are on Petfinder" banner. I'm trying to decide whether I should bring Espie along or not. I think much will depend on what the weather is like Friday morning. I know she'd enjoy the trip, but I also know the walk from the parking lot to the venue is a long one (and I wouldn't dare drop her off and leave her at the unloading zone while I parked, of course).

The schedule of events sounds great. I'll be at the booth, but if you live near Albany, stop on out! My booth will be very purple, and very green. Do not bring pets! I understand there will be lots of treats to bring home to your gang.

I ordered new banners, but it remains to be seen if they will make it in time before I leave. Here's one, from 1daybanner.com:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, nice. Maybe I'll be able to get up there Saturday. We have family in the area and it sounds like a good time. It would be great to see your booth!

Wildrun said...

Hey, that would be great! Please do stop by, as I'll be there for two. solid. days. by. myself.

Wildrun said...

And THAT's where you hid your blog! I had lost you!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Yeah, I moved blogs several times then went back to more or less the original address. Not too many posts about the kitties lately, just a few pics. In the meantime, I had one tnr success and two unhappy endings (one injured stray the vet couldn't help, and one stray hit by a car). Not too encouraging. But we have a home lined up for one of the non-pet house cats, so that's a good thing anyway.