Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It looks like I need to update our relocation page

It was a great mail day today. It looks like I need to update Addison's story on my relocation web page.


"I went to your website to tell a friend about your organization. I see you still have Addison on your tutorial page on how to relocate feral cats. I still have him 6 years later!! We actually moved 3 miles away from our old place a couple of years ago; he did excellent. We also have another barn cat who adopted us, Orange Kitty. They are best friends. Addison is an amazing cat. He has never tried to bite or scratch me in all the years I have had him. I can pick him up, though he doesn’t really like to be held. He had a terrible wound a couple of years ago and had to be caged for a few weeks to heal. I got right in the cage with him to feed him his pills twice daily and to love him up. He and Orange Kitty hang out on our front porch occasionally too. Just wanted to give you an update on a huge success story J Thanks for all you do.

Renée"

Just let me hug every feline in view, okay? I love messages like this.

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, that is such a wonderful post! :)

We love happily ever after tales.

Thank you for all of your great work!