Monday, September 03, 2007

OK, so perhaps I did almost cause an accident...



...when I hit the brakes to stop for this at a garage sale last night. But it was the end of the day, so yes the price was right, and it looks like it was nearly new. Certainly gently used.

The woman who sold it to me was psyched (and so was I). And she pointed out with great pride that not only was I getting a gorgeous new playpen for a great price, it was SESAME STREET! I didn't have the heart to tell her it was for kittens.

But the kittens like it! I'm not sure if Big Bird has an impact on them, but it sure beats the heck out of a cage to play in (they'll go back in the cage at night).



Please spread the word! We will shortly need foster homes!

Will be dealing with family stuff the next two weeks, so blogging will be light.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so much nicer than a Rubbermaid container :) Flippy and I miss having kittens around (I haven't fostered since March), but oh, we've been tired and sick and just overwhelmed by life. I'll open up for bottle-babies soon, I hope.

Anonymous said...

I can foster. Let me know when & how many,
NancyC

Wildrun said...

Whoo hoo! Got your message last night, Nancy, but I was bottlefeeding kittens and making work calls. You can take six, four, or two. Choose your level of home disaster. I'll give you a call!