Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Go for it--Nominate your vet!

I got this in my email today:

Greetings,

I know my colleague has been in touch with you regarding Merial's "Thank Your Vet for a Healthy Pet" contest. I also wanted to let you know that you can visit http://www.thankyourvet.org for additional details and the opportunity to nominate a special vet.

Merial, makers of Frontline and Heartgard, is giving pet owners across the nation the opportunity to honor their favorite veterinarian through the contest. To participate, pet owners should submit a short essay of 300 words or less describing why they believe their vet is the best. The contest runs through May 31, 2007 and the winning vet will be selected at the February 2008 Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas.

I hope your readers (i.e. grateful pet owners) will participate. Please let me know if you need more information or if there is an opportunity to feature this contest in an upcoming feature.

Regards,
Nichole

Nichole Woodcock
Account Executive
Manning, Selvage & Lee
1170 Peachtree Street NE, Ste. 400
Atlanta, GA 30309
404.870-6851

No comments: