Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Here's Billee...




Billee needs a home. I haven't been able to get a really good shot of her yet. She looks so stodgy here, and she's such a pretty girl, and she has pretty little ear tufts that don't show up here either. I'll have to get a lighter background. She's the "perfect" cat. Travels like a sweetheart, walks in a harness, gets along with other cats, and plays, plays, plays. She's a bit intimidated by our house cats (because with Luther Jack in the house already, they really are NOT pleased by another visitor) but is slowly fitting in. I need to get some good photos and get her up on Petfinder.

1 comment:

georg said...

I got to play with Billie this spring. She really is very friendly and everything Susan says about her is true. I'd take her home, but we're at maximum right now.