Sunday, October 02, 2011

New slings

My mother and my sister Kathy visited a few weeks ago. They both have made tons of cat toys for the crew. Kathy took interest in the ferret hammocks that we've been using for the cats. I sent her an old one in the mail, and she sent back two "first issues."


One of them never even made it to a cage. An adopter saw them and ended up buying one. The second one I finally installed in Gawain's cage. I'm tracking how long it lasts, and whether there are any laundry issues, etc. so Kathy can improve on her design. I understand she as already made some changes.

I'll get a photo of Gawain in his hammock when he'll finally sit still.

3 comments:

Chrissykat said...

Those hammocks are so cute! Love the material she chose as well. The cages at my vets office have hammocks made from towels but these are so much better!

My 100 foot yacht said...

Completely adorable :)

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing the cute hammocks that you received as a gift. They are always the best to have some great cat naps. We hope you are having a beautiful day so far.
World of Animals