Wednesday, March 05, 2008

OK. Now we are pre-vinyl floor.



Oh my. Yes, this IS the cat facility over 5 years ago. Can you tell that I was doing some serious furniture scrounging? Wow. That is the corner where the big white board is now. And yup, that's carpet on the floor. Where did I get that carpet?

OK, it's after midnight, and the photos are beginning to look like the mid-70s (no, they are all in 2000). I think it's time to run out to hug the kitties and then hit the hay. I only have about another 70 disks to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - for a second I thought you had just carpeted the upstairs! WHEW! You got me that time. So who's the cat on the couch?

Wildrun said...

That's Penelope. She was adopted by a retired couple who lives at the Creamery Road senior living center in Caroline.

Wael in Panama said...

What a purrfectly lovely cat couch you so lovingly bestowed to Miss Penelope--and what good use she made of it!