Sunday, March 16, 2008

An evening with the cats

Late this evening I finally replaced the carpet on the climbing wall in the cat facility. Pulling down the old carpet was a drag. Watching the cats zoom up the new carpet made it all worth it. A new laser pointer provided encouragement.

Believe it or not, the chubbies, Wings and Dustin, were the first ones to try it out.



I haven't had a laser pointer up in the cat facility for over a year, I think. They were thrilled with the novelty.



I also got out some other special toys. Ebu and the youngsters enjoyed the cloth tunnel.



Perci was absolutely enthralled by the laser pointer. Check out those eyes!



It was the first time in a long while that I just sat and played with the gang. It was 1:15 am before I tucked them in and came in to the house.

1 comment:

Wael in Panama said...

Oh! A laser pointer...what a high-tech fun thing. We especially love the picture of the chubbies clinging to the wall in pursuit of the little red dot!