Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hello Rocket; goodbye sleeping blogs


April sent me this cute shot of Rocket well over a month ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting it. Rocket has been on a diet, and it looks like she's doing pretty well on it. She's such a pretty girl. Doesn't she look like Casper/Marbles?. She was rescued by the same person, but not from the same location, so she's not related.

On a sadder note, I've finally gotten around to removing a few of the blogs on my blogroll that are either DOA or whose owners haven't posted in more than four months. I need to add some new ones. I hate removing blogs that I really like, especially if they have been kind enough to blogroll me as well. But if they haven't been touched in four months, I'm figuring they have taken the long snooze. If they wake up, I'm sure I'll find links to them on the other blogs I read, and I'll put them back. So, farewell, friend blogs. I'll miss you!

Post Note: I don't if April just happened to log on and see this post and send me an email, or her ears were just ringing, but she sent me some photos of the snow in their neighborhood in North Syracuse:



Remember you can click on any of the photos in the blog to see them in a larger version.

No comments: