Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friends of Wildrun Santa Paws!

Do you like to give kitties toys? Do your kitties like to get toys?

Sign up for the first annual Friends of Wildrun Santa Paws! You send me your mailing address and email address, and I'll send you the address of another Friend of Wildrun who wants to participate. You buy (or make!) kitty toys, box them up, and send them to your Santa Paws friend. Feel free to be fun and creative. You can pad the box with homemade human gifts as well (cookies and whatnot) but the $$ gift must be entirely for cats. Another Friend of Wildrun will send your kitty a Santa Paws gift as well.

You take photos of your kitties opening their Santa Paws box, and I'll post them all on my blog! Or if you have a blog, post them there, and send me a link.

If you read this blog regularly, you are a Friend of Wildrun.

Send your address to info at americancat dot net! The gift limit is $20. If you are a US reader willing to pay extra postage to send your Santa Paws to an international Friend, please indicate that in your email, as we do have many friends from Singapore and other countries. International readers, keep in mind your Santa Paws gift will cost you increased postage to send to the US or another country. But internationally traded gifts are likely to be really fun and new to the recipients. You will want to check with your post office before posting off anything organic to another country.

Happy Holidays!

(I've stolen this from other blogs from last year. I can't find it online, so I thought we'd do our own!)

No comments: